Friday 28 September 2012

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...:)

************************

what if i'm scared to tell that i love her...
seemed that she would reject me..
bu that's how love worked
u could be approved or ignore,juz like FB.
so juz accept!
but for me..
i beleive true love requires no words..
so i'll juz wait..
for the right tym..to declare my love to her,
and when the tym arrive,
i'll make sure I'm good enough for her,
have all the Ad-Din knowledge i need to guide her straight to haeven,
in the mean tym,
juz let the love in the air,
coz ikonow,
if she's the one for me, no matter how many years passed,
no matter what happened,
and if tis love becuz of ALLAH, she'll alwayz the one for me.
and when the tym arrived,
i would marry her and will both live in ALLAh's blessness FOREVER...
all i need for now,
is juz some patience,
this is sacrifice tahat i need to make for OUR future happiness...

INSYA ALLAH........

#nie ada sorang my friend buat... okay..touch la jga with words dy ne.. actually, ne dy simpan dkat diari skola dy.. then, terbaca n terpikat dengan ayat2 dy ne.. HAhA:) sory.. but i like it~

.:do pray for the best:.

No comments:

Post a Comment